- Was your analysis correct?
*Scansion Test (http://unix.cc.wmich.edu/~cooneys/tchg/quiz/meter/q2/quiz.html)
- Go through and answer all 10 questions until you get them correct
- Take notes as you go explaining why the chosen answer is correct in terms of both the specific foot that is used as well as the length of the line
- Workshop your poems if you find yourself finished early
*Peer Review Questions
- What is happening in the poem? What seems to be its meaning?
- What stands out to you as a reader? Why does this portion of the poem stand out?
- Is there any suspense in the piece? Where and why?
- Does the poem meet all of the criteria in the final piece checklist?
- What is one suggestion you have for revisions?
- What is one aspect of the piece that you really like?